Skip to main content

How much does this house cost?


House Price v2.0





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A first approach to IoT, connecting my 3D printer to the internet

My first approach to the IoT, connecting my 3D printer to the internet IoT is one of those fancy words that people like to talk about in conferences and in TedTalks without (apparently) having too much idea of what it is all about. Set up to manage the 3D printer through the internet This one is going to be a short entry where I don't go through code or anything, just wanted to talk about a bit about how I connected my 3D printer to the internet.  I've been in the 3D printing thing for a while now, about a year and I haven't stopped printing ever since I bought my Ender 3. Fortunately enough, I live in a big house where my room/working place is on the fourth floor and my 3D printing is on the first one. You might be thinking as well: "OK Pablo but where do you want to bring us? Go to the point" Well, as you might have noticed there are two floors in betw...

My second try on the Titanic problem

Titanic 2 - New try In [1]: % matplotlib inline import os import pandas as pd import matplotlib.pyplot as plt import numpy as np from sklearn.model_selection import train_test_split from sklearn.model_selection import StratifiedShuffleSplit from pandas.plotting import scatter_matrix import seaborn as sns from sklearn.impute import SimpleImputer from sklearn.preprocessing import OneHotEncoder from sklearn.base import BaseEstimator , TransformerMixin from sklearn.pipeline import Pipeline from sklearn.preprocessing import StandardScaler from sklearn.compose import ColumnTransformer from sklearn.linear_model import LogisticRegression from sklearn.tree import DecisionTreeRegressor from sklearn.ensemble import RandomForestRegressor from sklearn.metrics import mean_squared_error from sklearn.model_selection import cross_val_score from sklearn.model_selec...

Helping small businesses better deal with Covid-19 capacity restrictions with Computer Vision

 Helping small businesses deal with Covid-19 capacity restrictions with Computer Vision Plug it, point the camera towards the inside of the bar or shop, and you'll know whether the next customer can come in or not. (before starting just letting you know that you can find all the files, scripts, pictures, schematics and so on in this link to my Google Drive https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/17I19sAAR66CAnyozrhP9EZvPkjmSdxDz?usp=sharing ) Continuing on what I did last week, I wanted to come up with some other ideas to help people fight against the struggles Covid-19 pandemic and the restrictions that had come with it. So I thought that bars and shops indoors might be having trouble trying to constantly monitor the number of people inside and that it would be cool to design something to help alleviate that extra workload. This is what I came up with: This Raspberry-Pi-based device has its main advantage that it doesn't require any prior knowledge on the matter. It's compl...